This activity REQUIRES adult help
Use old metal cans or glass jars to make holders for your school stuff.
Before starting this activity, be sure to get permission and ask for help.
Caution: Metal cans may
have sharp edges. Have an adult check
all your cans for sharp edges before starting this activity.
What You Need
- Old soup or other metal cans
- Old spaghetti sauce or other glass jars
- Acrylic paint
- Paint brushes
- Other miscellaneous craft supplies like ribbon, yarn, and construction paper
What You Do
- Wash and dry the old cans and glass jars. Tip: let the cans and jars dry completely before decorating.
- Use paint and craft supplies to decorate the cans and jars to create your own, personalized desk or locker set.