Tips for all applicants:
- Read the Community POWER Grant RFP Guidelines.
- Consult the Community Education Toolkit.
- Attend the information session and/or contact the Community POWER grant program manager at CommunityPOWER@RethinkRecycling.com or 651-222-7227.
- Review the list of important dates.
- Have all information ready before you start completing the application form. You cannot save the form once you start filling it out! Save yourself frustration and even print off the application (double-sided, of course!) for planning purposes to make sure you have everything you need before you start.
- Use the budget template and the project timeline template. As part of the online application, you will need to complete and upload these documents.
2015 Mini Grant Application
2015 Traditional Grant Application
Traditional Grants of up to $12,000 are available for comprehensive projects involving: development of curriculum or materials, adapting existing toolkit and/or county materials for new audiences, and/or implementing a train-the-trainer program. Grantees are required to attend the orientation and training meetings and submit a progress report and final report.
Please review the following documents before applying:
- Round 15 RFP Guidelines
- Goals, Activities, and Measurement example
- Project Timeline Template (complete and upload to application)
- Budget Template (complete and upload to application)
- Reference the Community POWER behavior change measurement tools: